zondag 30 januari 2011

Dark Eldar Reaver

I had the oppportunity to paint one of the new Dark Eldar reavers for the local games store, and since a good friend of mine has als put his raider up for show on his blog (Murder of Ravens), I felt I had to show off mine too.

I wanted to do somthing like the glowing lines as in TRON, so the blue gllows are visible in lots of ways. An old White Dwarf magazine had shown me how to paint an Eldar Wraith Sword, and this is exactly what I used on the glows, and the rear wings/ blades.

Hope u like!





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looking good your...uhum Reaver(just helping out on the fluff side ;-))
    No but seriously I really like the contrast red-black aganist the shiny blue. I've been pondering these kind of wraithlike blades for my own dark eldar, but in the end stuck fluffwise to metal. But it really works great. Especially the osl(look at those little viles) Great!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. EEK! I've changed it then! thanks Tyr!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen