zondag 30 januari 2011

Skaven Blog - part 7: Clanrats & Censer Bearers WIP

I have not been sitting idle. I finished the first few Clanrats (although the banner is not yet finished, and I have not yet added the water effects of the sewer canal), and it is giving me a clear view of how the army is going to look like. I like it!!!
A lot of the scheme has been invented on the spot - the fur, the armour, the eyes, the base - and some things I could use from what I did with the Doomwheel - the reds, the skin, etc. It was really cool to paint like this, it feels completely different from what I am used to.
Furthermore I have been working on the Censer Bearers, which I wanted to convert from the plastic Plague Monks, to fit better with that unit - if you have ever taken a good look at the metal ones, you know what I mean! It is looking great, with the arms of Empire Flaggelans, but I feeel I need to add some more...story, fluff, character to the models. I'll see what I can come up with next...






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen