zaterdag 19 maart 2011

Ar-Finiel - Studio McVey

STudio McVey creates such wonderfull models, and this one - already sold out - I fell in love with from the moment I saw her, and I just HAD to have her.

I have kept her unpainted because I was afraid i would do her no right if I painted her. But I have decided to give it a go - how terrible could it get, right?...ahum!

Anyway, I had thought of doing a pale, blueish skin, to give her a more fantasy feel where anything is possible. At first I thought of doing a winter version of the model, but I quickly sidestepped that. Now I just see where it goes as I go along.

I have only done the skin, hair and glove, as I am still figuring out how to paint the dress. The dress will make or break the skintone, so it is imperative to get it right.
As usual, these pics are crude, but they'll give a good view of where it is going. Comments are always welcome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen