zondag 27 maart 2011

Lage Landen painting contest Part II

Oh...My...God...That was one overwhelming win in Antwerpen. First of all: I set a sure record of participating in the most categories at once. But: quantity does not mean quality. In this case however, I brought home a total of FOUR first places, and three Second/ Third places:

Warhammer Single - Ikit Claw - First place
Warhammer Regiment - Mordheim Gang - First Place
Warhammer Monster - Daemon Prince - First Place
Large Model - Screaming Bell - First Place
WH40K Regiment - Killzone IG - Second Place
Open Category - Dark Elf Dreadlord - Second Place
WH40K Single - IG Captain - Third Place

I gathered a few 'Antwerpians' weren't too happy of me and my pals showing up there. In a way, I feel sorry for them, I may have taken the contest away from them. then again: These were preliminary rounds, so in the end they would not have made the cut anyway.

So, now I have to show up on April 10th in Amsterdam to compete against the best of all GW Stores in the Netherlands and Belgium. Gonna be a tough competition but that is what I was expecting in the first place. I will not enter the 2nd/ 3rd place models - if they did not make it locally, they  shouldn't make it nationwide, right?

The GW Store has made some awesome pics of all models, and I should be receiving those soon enough. I'll post them here ofcourse but all entries will also be made public on all GW Store's Facebook pages.

Special felicitations to my pal Gert (tyrsamurderofravens.blogspot.com), who has won 40K Single. Great banner pal! You deserved it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen