vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Succabus finished, and then some...

Alright, I pushed a bit to be able to finish the Dark Eldar Succubus. Here she is:





I really like her, all bits and thingies have been painted with great care. Yet, as my girlfriend pointed out: that's exactly what might be wrong with the model. Almost every part of the model is screaming for attention which makes it just a bit over the top. Well, that's a good lesson as any, I guess. Go look her up op Coolminiornot and rate her: http://www.coolminiornot.com/280603

Also, while I was doodling with the photo studio to get these pics, I noticed that I have not yet shown the completed version of my Skaven Sqeek conversion. I made him to jump out of the water (of the sewers!), and had to yet add the water. So below a pic of that. And while I am busy: I also rephotographed Army Brat, to see if I could get some better pics.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen