maandag 3 oktober 2011

Current status: busy as hell

I promised to have some picture up of my Golden Daemon entry, but I have been a lazy f*ck. Instead, I'll post a picture from www.fullrepent.fr, who made this great picture:




Also, I have been quite busy with commission painting business (Winged Brusj Co.). Our first order - Warhammer Banshee and Wraith - have arrived at the customer, and got a great response on that! That same customer now want us to do some Dark Eldar models (Court of Archon), and more notably have a Arachnarok Spider from Orcs & Goblins painted in high quality (probably for display purposes). That's gonna be a tough job!

To top it off, I have received a shipment of Space Marines, which is the biggest part of an army of another customer, who wants me to paint it all in a Legions of the Damned-like scheme (after much debate on color schemes!). The entire army could use some filing and cleaning, but it should be do-able.

And yeah, after the Golden Demon I started brainstorming on entries for next year. Not only for the Golden Demon, but also the Lage Landen (Lowlands) Competition in the Netherlands. Got loads af ideas, most of them rubbish, but at least one idea keeps on sticking in my brain...but that's still gonna be a surprise.

Thanks to a recently acquired new friend (whom I got to meet in Birmingham) Loler from the Brush Brothers, I got aware of a Polish painting contest 'Huzzar', which looks really awesome as well. Maybe next year...? (By the way, Loler: awesome paintjobs on those models. I LOVE 'EM!). Should be a 6-10 hour drive from where I live, find some good lodging, and it could be another roadtrip :D I do so love road trips...

So next to the imminent unemployment and job-searching, and my studies, there's more than enough work to do...

1 opmerking:

  1. Nice entry, a well deserved pin and some lovely commision jobs to top it off. Man, games day weekend was great. When's the next :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen