dinsdag 27 december 2011

Dark Elf Sorceress, and updates

I got a quick job for a friend, to do a Dark Elf sorceress for an upcoming tournament. I accepted the job, in between the Arachnarok Spider, a start on a new project, loads of schoolwork, but it was worth it. I always intended to do this model for myself at some point, but this was a good an opportunity as any. Now the thing was to do a 'quick 'n dirty' job, but I couldn't help myself on doing a bit better than that, and still do it in a day and a half. I really like the end result, and hope you too:



Like I said, I have also been working on the Arachnarok Spider a wee bit, nothing too fancy, just a few layers on the carapache. Still needs tons of work...



aaaaand....here are also some WIP pics from a new project I started to work on a while ago, mainly in concept. I will not yet tel what the all-out idea is gonna be (well, it's gonna be something with Terminators, that's obvious), but rest assured that I will be getting some reactions along the line of: "Hey, but that is not even possible in the rules," or "That unit does not even have the option for that gear..." To them I say: Does it look cool? Then shut up!







4 opmerkingen:

  1. i like the poses on the soldiers! pretty dinamc!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi;)
    good job, I really like the sorceress. Nice hair and skin but what's best in this model are in my opinion her black boots. I think painting eyebrows would be a good idea. Without them the face looks a little unfinished for me. Besides that, great job;)
    cheers!
    loler

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That sorceress is Eavy metal quality!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I had the opportunity to see the sorceress in real life, and that is going to be one f*cking happy customer :-d She looks absolutely amazing!
    The itsy-bitsy spider is starting to look nice....but get it done!!!
    As discussed before the terminators are the early to really comment on. HonestlyI'm not to wild about the scibor parts, but you said you had a plan....so i'm waiting to see it unfold :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen