maandag 23 januari 2012

Early WIP Sigvald

I got this model for my birthday a few years back - when it was just released - as a 'challenge' to paint it. At that time I was really into NMM so it was fitting.

But by the time I had the time to do it, I had seen so many variances of exactly the same thing, and all of them based on the GW White Dwarf example and tutorial. EVERYBODY painted this model in NMM gold. And yes, there were a few guys that did the model in freakishly weird color schemes, that I just didn't feel. So: I got bored of the model.

But then, all of a sudden, I was looking into my unpainted-models-section of my cabinet, and thought: "Hell, why not?" And thus: I am giving the model a go. In some freakishly weird color scheme, probably...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen