zaterdag 14 januari 2012

'Howda' you do?

The more I near the end of the Arachnarok Spider, the more frantically I am painting and enjoying this thing. 

I started to work on the goblins, but while I was waiting for a coat of wash to dry up, I thought I'd already do some prepwork on the spider's howda (yeah, the twigs-and-webs-basket on it's back). But the frenzy took over and I went on to finish it. I just mounted it on the spider's back, but not before I took some quick pics by daylight (didn't feel like setting up the entire photo studio again).
Hope to finish the gob's this weekend, or sometime next week...Enjoy!







2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow seems pretty complex with all the detaills.... good job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lots of freaking details to paint....but you did a mighty good job on it.
    Thanks for keeping our winged brush name high!
    :-D:-D:-D
    And now go and finish that beast....lot's of other stuf to do ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen