zaterdag 11 februari 2012

St. Celestine done!

Well, she's all finished now. And I am almost sad, as I really enjoyed painting her. But as with all good things, it has to come to an end.

I had another conflict with the basing. I initially started with a brownish color, but in the end it turned out completely wrong, too dark, and it blended too much with the armour of the model itself. So I did the whole thing over, in a more traditional scheme of blues and greys. I added some flowers oon the base, the same as on the sword, and thought it a cute addition. Then I finally took some pics in the studio. Enjoy!





2 opmerkingen: