zaterdag 4 februari 2012

St. Celestine, WIP

I have been quiet for a while, but that doesn't mean I have been sitting idle. I have been working on some projects, that I am not gonna share just now.

I am steadily in preparation for the Dutch/ Belgian "Lowlands" Painting Competition, and as steady readers might know, I have a title to defend. Usually I am not so secretive about my work, but for a few of these projects, I am keeping some competitors in the dark about that for now. A bit  of a spoil? Unsporting? Yeah, well, I treat people as I am being treated, I guess. Not to worry, I will show those thing soon enough!

What I WILL share though, is another commission I am doing in name of the Winged Brush Co. For a good friend, who has finally finished his Sisters of Battle army just a week ago, I am painting his very last model, the Saint Celestine. That is SUCH A COOL model, I am thoroughly enjoying it, and really taking my time. And it is paying off. Have a look at the first WIP pics, taken after two days of pleasure.


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Angelic!! armour is looking class!Nice model for the "SCDLL"....

    Greetz,
    Seb

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Tnx Seb. Will probably enter it as well ;) So a hint of what is to come is shown here :D You gonna enter?

      Verwijderen
  2. I'm still on the fence so if I want to enter i better start soon. I have some ideas but after seeing this I think I better skip the single 40k category.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen