maandag 16 april 2012

New base for Stegadon part 3: FINISHED

Wow, I didn't think I would pull it off so soon, but I finished painting the new base for my Stegadon yesterday!

Here on the left yu see how it looks when all is painted, below I have added grass tuffs, some lichen, and the paper ferns. It actually does the trick!
Not much further to say about it, but ENJOY. I do :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. to be honest ..... it looks a bit flat on picture. Not as vivid as your normal painting.

    But maybe it is the picture and in real it looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Agreed, but that's what you get when using an iPhone and bad lighting. But thanks for the kind words anyway :)

      Verwijderen