maandag 15 juli 2013

Archfather Mortimer, video part I

So I got it in my head to do a video on painting a model. Damn...that proves to be a lot more work (in the editing department) than I would care for.

But then again: it is quite fun to see yourself paint! I chose to do a video on a model from Hitech Miniatures, the Archfather Mortimer. You might have seen the product review I did earlier?

In this first part you'll see me paint the armour, and make a start on the cloak. And unfortunately, as I am in the process of learning how to do a proper video, I might screw up once in a while...hehehe.

Have a look!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Pascal,

    Great video, I really enjoyed it.
    I like the color sceme so far, quick question what brand and sise brush are you using?

    Great to see the way some other painters paint their miniatures, its so completely different than the way I do it.
    The way you guys (better painters than me) dilute your paints and still get good coverage really baffles me.

    I’ll be attending a painting class by the Massive Voodoo guys in December this year so I hope to get the hang of it there.

    Looking forward to the next video

    Greets

    Harold

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Harold, thanks for the kind words! The brushes I use are Raphael (8404) size 0. For a Dutch location, you can get them here: http://www.sceneryworkshop.nl/penselen/raphael-8404/

      And I guess I'll be seeing you in december then ;)

      Verwijderen