woensdag 10 juli 2013
Skaven Blog Part 14: Stormvermin (nearly) done
Phew! It took me some convincing and motivation, but I managed to paint my Stormvermin unit entirely in under a month. Well...ALMOST entirely.
I need to do the banner still - I have tried to paint it three times now, and failed miserably three times. And I also need to add the water effects ont the lower bases. Other than that, it's done!
I took some pics after having applied a coat of matt varnish, but even in this form, 30 Stormvermin are a sight to behold!
Delen op Twitter
Delen op Facebook
Delen op Pinterest
10 juli 2013 om 01:17
Heel netjes gedaan. Vind de skin tones op de trommel etc erg mooi!
Reacties posten (Atom)