Taking from what I learned from the painting class I did with Peter Zuidgeest a while back, I started the base skin tone with airbrush. Damn, that must have shaved off a couple of hours of work! after an hour or so of working with glazes after that, the skin was perfect for the next step, and I was actually relieved to see how little time it took to get this far already.
|All WIP shots|
This spurred me on to paint each day, even if only for an hour or so, and even while I was very ill from a cold. But it went even faster than I thought, finishing a part, like warpstone, or metals, or whatever, each day.
Until I managed to be done by yesterday. Well, not exaftly done, as I stil have to add the water effects - which are, like it or not, still gonna take some time. But for play, this is already enough!
Glad to see a unit of these big dudes done so fast, and still meet to my standard of good tabletop quality! I love em!